We are hiring! Lead Teacher for part time position.
“Az-Book-Ah!” Kids Center, located in Billerica, MA is looking for a Lead Teacher for part time position.
“Az-Book-Ah!” Kids Center is non-licensed enrichment center for children. We offer different educational and recreational classes for children from 1year 6 month to 16 years.
Our center follows all COVID-19 regulations form EEC, as well as other EEC regulations that applies to the center.
We are looking for a certified Lead Teacher for the group of children form 2 years 9 month to 5 years old, who are passionate to make a difference in children’s lives, nurture and educate them with love and care, and who wants to apply their skills and knowledge and challenge themselves in building high quality program for the children. The ideal candidate will be
• Tolerant to foreign cultures and languages;
• Able to work with English learners and children with special needs;
• Built and execute the English version of the program;
• Manage and maintain classroom;
• Ability to work with children 5 years of age and older;
• Work effectively with co-workers and management and parents;
• Managing the process of recruitment of families through direct, hard copy and electronic means, with the goal of maintaining consistent and reasonable enrollment.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Ability and willingness to work a flexible Part-time to possible Full-time schedule Monday through Saturday.
• Teaching: 1 year (Required)
• Administrative: 1 year (Required)
• Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Strong knowledge of EEC guidelines for licensing and renewal process.
• Outgoing personality
• Ability to easily engage in conversation
• Strong customer service, organization, and listening skills.
• P LT, I/T LT (Required)
• MA DEEC D2 (Prefered)
• English (Required); Russian or any foreign language is a plus.
• United States (Required)
• One location – Billerica, MA
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
“Az-Book-Ah!” Kids Center is an equal opportunity employer.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Send the resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org